Name - Hydroides diramphus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The larval legacy: cascading effects of recruit phenotype on post-recruitment interactions.
- Phenotypic links among life-history stages are complex and context-dependent in a marine invertebrate: interactions among offspring size, larval nutrition and postmetamorphic density.
- Adaptive maternal and paternal effects: gamete plasticity in response to parental stress.
- Egg Size Effects across Multiple Life-History Stages in the Marine Annelid Hydroides diramphus.
- Effects of hypoxia and non-lethal shell damage on shell mechanical and geochemical properties of a calcifying polychaete.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life