Name - Gymnotus omarorum
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Hormone-mediated modulation of the electromotor CPG in pulse-type weakly electric fish. Commonalities and differences across species.
- Brain transcriptomics of agonistic behaviour in the weakly electric fish Gymnotus omarorum, a wild teleost model of non-breeding aggression.
- Strategies of object polarization and their role in electrosensory information gathering.
- Electrocommunication in pulse Gymnotiformes: the role of electric organ discharge (EOD) time course in species identification.
- Distinct neuron phenotypes may serve object feature sensing in the electrosensory lobe of Gymnotus omarorum.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life