Name - Gambusia geiseri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Temperature-mediated feeding between spring-associated and riverine-associated congeners, with implications for community segregation.
- Effect of preservation on fish morphology over time: Implications for morphological studies.
- NATIVE-NONNATIVE STATUS OF GAMBUSIA GEISERI (POECILIIDAE) IN WEST TEXAS WITH ASSESSMENT OF A MISSING MITOCHONDRIAL ANCESTOR OF GAMBUSIA SPECIOSA.
- A comparison of the establishment success, response to competition, and community impact of invasive and non-invasive Gambusia species.
- Male size and reproductive performance in three species of livebearing fishes (Gambusia spp.): A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life