Name - Chlorurus strongylocephalus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The non-linear relationship between body size and function in parrotfishes.
- The effects of tissue type and body size on 13C and 15N values in parrotfish (Labridae) from Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- Linking reef ecology to island building: Parrotfish identified as major producers of island-building sediment in the Maldives.
- Constraining species-size class variability in rates of parrotfish bioerosion on Maldivian coral reefs: implications for regional-scale bioerosion estimates.
- Quantifying production rates and size fractions of parrotfish-derived sediment: A key functional role on Maldivian coral reefs.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life