Name - Barbus barbus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Bigger than expected: Species- and size-specific passage of fish through hydropower screens.
- Relationships of scale cortisol content suggest stress resilience in freshwater fish vulnerable to catch-and-release angling in recreational fisheries.
- Growth Priorities of the Four Riverine Cyprinids during Early Ontogeny.
- Individual variation in the habitat selection of upstream migrating fish near a barrier.
- Linking fine-scale behaviour to the hydraulic environment shows behavioural responses in riverine fish.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life