Name - Ammotretis rostratus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Preliminary results of experiments on the rearing of Tasmanian flounders, Rhombosolea tapirina and Ammotretis rostratus.
- Development of eggs and larvae of the flounders Rhombosolea tapirina and Ammotretis rostratus (Pisces: Pleuronectidae).
- Age and growth of co-occurring larvae of two flounder species, Rhombosolea tapirina and Ammotretis rostratus.
- Comparative diets, prey selection, and predatory impact of co-occurring larvae of two flounder species.
- Micro- and fine-scale distribution of microplankton in the feeding environment of larval flounder.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life