Name - Ageneiosus inermis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Variation in Hg accumulation between demersal and pelagic fish from Puruzinho Lake, Brazilian Amazon.
- Methylmercury in Predatory and Non-predatory Fish Species Marketed in the Amazon Triple Frontier.
- Effects of different variable sets on the potential distribution of fish species in the Amazon Basin.
- Diet and foraging behavior of Ageneiosus inermis (Teleostei, Auchenipteridae).
- Length-weight relationship and condition factor of eight fish species from the upper Araguari River, State of Amapa, Brazil.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life