Name - Coryphopterus venezuelae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Aspects of spawning behaviour in five gobiids of the genus Coryphopterus (Pisces: Gobiidae) in the Caribbean Sea.
- Dentition, diet and behaviour of six gobiid species (Gobiidae) in the Caribbean Sea.
- Monitoring an Alien Invasion: DNA Barcoding and the Identification of Lionfish and Their Prey on Coral Reefs of the Mexican Caribbean.
- Going against the flow: Barriers to gene flow impact patterns of connectivity in cryptic coral reef gobies throughout the western Atlantic.
- Using DNA barcoding to identify host-parasite interactions between cryptic species of goby (Coryphopterus: Gobiidae, Perciformes) and parasitic copepods (Pharodes tortugensis: Chondracanthidae, Cyclopoida).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life