Name - Abudefduf vaigiensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Physiological effects of the lunar cycle on the spawning of a coral reef fish, Abudefduf Vaigiensis: in vivo and in vitro trait.
- Novel species interactions and environmental conditions reduce foraging competency at the temperate range edge of a range-extending coral reef fish.
- Behavioural generalism could facilitate coexistence of tropical and temperate fishes under climate change.
- Genetic identity and length-weight relationships of Indo-Pacific sergeant Abudefduf vaigiensis (Quoy and Gaimard, 1825) from the south-east coast of India.
- Coral-reef fishes can become more risk-averse at their poleward range limits.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life