Name - Dicentrarchus punctatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Analysis of three multigene families as useful tools in species characterization of two closely-related species, Dicentrarchus labrax, Dicentrarchus punctatus and their hybrids.
- First record of Sphaerospora dicentrarchi (Myxosporea, Sphaerosporidae) in Dicentrarchus punctatus.
- Feeding Habitats, Connectivity and Origin of Organic Matter Supporting Fish Populations in an Estuary with a Reduced Intertidal Area Assessed by Stable Isotope Analysis.
- Macrozoobenthic resources use by teleosts in the Gironde estuary.
- Population genetic studies of genus Dicentrarchus reveal loss of genetic diversity in Egyptian waters.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life