Name - Helicocranchia Massy 1907
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
Original Description Reference
- Preliminary Notices of new and remarkable Cephalopods from the South-west Coast of Ireland. Annals & Magazine of Natural History Series 7, 20 1907: (377-384). [Zoological Record Volume 44]
View reference in:
- [Short guide to cephalopods of the world's oceans.]
- Cephalopods of the world. Squids, cuttlefishes, octopuses, and allies.
- Preliminary Notices of new and remarkable Cephalopods from the South-west Coast of Ireland.
- A newly discovered Helicocranchia species (Cephalopoda: Cranchiidae: Taoniinae) in the northern Gulf of Mexico.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life