Name - Pareledone turqueti
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Persistent genetic signatures of historic climatic events in an Antarctic octopus.
- Molecular Phylogeny and Evolution of the Proteins Encoded by Coleoid (Cuttlefish, Octopus, and Squid) Posterior Venom Glands.
- Closely related octopus species show different spatial genetic structures in response to the Antarctic seascape.
- Show your beaks and we tell you what you eat: Different ecology in sympatric Antarctic benthic octopods under a climate change context.
- Antarctic octopod beaks as proxy for mercury concentrations in soft tissues.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life