Name - Salmo caspius
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Cloning, characterization and tissue-specific expression of the antimicrobial peptide hepcidin from caspian trout (Salmo caspius) and the antibacterial activity of the synthetic peptide.
- Effects of various feeding and starvation strategies on growth, hematological and biochemical parameters, and body composition of Caspian brown trout (Salmo caspius Kessler 1877) parr.
- Mixed stock assessment of lake-run Caspian Sea trout Salmo caspius in the Lar National Park, Iran.
- Fine-scale population genetic structure of Endangered Caspian Sea trout, Salmo caspius: implications for conservation.
- Immunological, hematological, and histological responses in blood, spleen and gill of Salmo caspius juveniles exposed in different water temperatures.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life