Name - Hemichromis letourneuxi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Development of molecular markers for eDNA detection of the invasive African jewelfish (Hemichromis letourneuxi): a new tool for monitoring aquatic invasive species in National Wildlife Refuges.
- On the mismatch between salinity tolerance and preference for an invasive fish: A case for incorporating behavioral data into niche modeling.
- Collapse of a reproducing population of non-native African jewelfish (Hemichromis letourneuxi) in a Florida lake.
- An annotated list and molecular data on larvae of gryporhynchid tapeworms (Cestoda: Cyclophyllidea) from freshwater fishes in Africa.
- Genetic Characterization of Non-native African Jewelfish, Hemichromis letourneuxi Sauvage 1880, in Florida.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life