Name - Mycteroperca tigris
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Confirmation of functional hermaphroditism in six grouper species (Epinephelidae: Epinephelinae) from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Distribution and abundance of the lionfish Pterois volitans (Scorpaeniformes: Scorpaenidae) and associated native species in Parque Marino Cayos de San Felipe, Cuba.
- Spawning behavior of the tiger grouper (Mycteroperca tigris) in a Caribbean atoll.
- New records of tropical littoral fishes from the Canary Islands as a result of two driving forces: natural expansion and introduction by oil platforms.
- Biotic resistance on coral reefs? Direct and indirect effects of native predators and competitors on invasive lionfish.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life