Name - Choromytilus chorus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Sexual differentiation and size at first maturity of the mussel Choromytilus chorus (Molina, 1782) (Mollusca, Bivalvia) in northern Chile.
- Anatomical and Histological Characteristics of he Nervous System of the Chilean Giant Mussel, Choromytilus chorus (Molina 1782) (Bivalvia, Mytilidae).
- STANDARDIZATION OF A PROTOCOL TO EVALUATE MICROPLASTICS IN MARINE BIVALVES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF LIMA, PERU.
- Minimal impact at current environmental concentrations of microplastics on energy balance and physiological rates of the giant mussel Choromytilus chorus.
- 16S rRNA-Based Analysis Reveals Differences in the Bacterial Community Present in Tissues of Choromytilus chorus (Mytilidae, Bivalvia) Grown in an Estuary and a Bay in Southern Chile.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life