Name - Oplophorus gracilirostris
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- A comparison of the respiratory functions of the haemocyanins of vertically migrating and non-migrating pelagic, deep-sea oplophorid shrimps.
- Comparative study of behavioral-sensitivity thresholds to near-UV and blue-green light in deep-sea crustaceans.
- Caridean and sergestid shrimp from the Kick'em Jenny submarine volcano, southeastern Caribbean sea.
- Feeding ecology of pelagic decapods in the North Pacific Subtropical gyre: implications for active carbon transport.
- Taxonomy of deep-sea shrimps of the Superfamily Oplophoroidea Dana 1852 (Decapoda: Caridea) from Southwestern Atlantic.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life