Name - Pomacentrus coelestis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Annual Reproductive Cycle of the Neon Damselfish Pomacentrus coelestis, in Chuuk Lagoon, Micronesia.
- Dongsha Atoll is an important stepping-stone that promotes regional genetic connectivity in the South China Sea.
- Cold thermal tolerance as a range-shift predictive trait: an essential link in the disparity of occurrence of tropical reef fishes in temperate waters.
- Testing the critical size at settlement hypothesis for two species of coral reef fish.
- Extraoral Taste Buds on the Paired Fins of Damselfishes.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life