Name - Ambassis gymnocephalus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The reproductive biology of Ambassis gymnocephalus and Decapterus russelli in the Neendakara zone, Kerala.
- Monogenoidea of marine fishes from Hainan Island, China and two new species of Euryhaliotrema.
- Polylabris lingaoensis sp. n. and Polylabris cf. mamaevi Ogawa et Egusa, 1980 (Monogenoidea: Microcotylidae) from perciform fishes in the Gulf of Tonkin, South China Sea.
- Length-weight relationship of four glassy perchlets from a tropical lake along the south-west coast of India.
- Descriptions of Three New Species and New Host or Distribution Records of Five Species of the Genus Kudoa (Myxozoa: Myxosporea: Multivalvulida) in Commercial Fishes Collected from South China Sea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life