Name - Cladocora caespitosa
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Shifts in marine invertebrate bacterial assemblages associated with tissue necrosis during a heat wave.
- Asexual reproduction in bad times? The case of Cladocora caespitosa in the eastern Mediterranean Sea.
- Seascape genetics and connectivity modelling for an endangered Mediterranean coral in the northern Ionian and Adriatic seas.
- Effects of benthic mucilagenous aggregates on the hermatypic Mediterranean coral Cladocora caespitosa.
- Similar thermal breadth of two temperate coral species from the Mediterranean Sea and two tropical coral species from the Great Barrier Reef.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life