Name - Aphos porosus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Metazoan parasite infracommunities of the toadfish Aphos porosus (Pisces: Batrachoidiformes) in central Chile: how variable are they over time?
- The impact of a strong natural hypoxic event on the toadfish Aphos porosus in Coliumo Bay, south-central Chile.
- Development and characterization of microsatellite markers for the toadfish Aphos porosus.
- A new species of Proctoeces and reinstatement of Proctoeces humboldti George-Nascimento and Quiroga 1983 (Digenea: Fellodistomidae) based on molecular and morphological evidence.
- Breeding behavior and development of early stages of the toadfish Aphos porosus from Valparaiso Bay, Chile.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life