Name - Caranx lugubris
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Trophic role of demersal mesopredators on rocky reefs in an equatorial Atlantic Ocean island.
- Length-weight relationships for reef fishes in a southwestern Atlantic tropical oceanic island.
- Investigation of ciguatoxins in invasive lionfish from the greater caribbean region: Implications for fishery development.
- Reef fish antipredator behavior in remote islands does not reflect patterns seen in coastal areas.
- A hitchhiker guide to manta rays: Patterns of association between Mobula alfredi, M. birostris, their symbionts, and other fishes in the Maldives.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life