Name - Acanthopagrus butcheri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Role of benthic habitat structure and riverine connectivity in controlling the spatial distribution and ecology of estuarine fish.
- Spatio-temporal resolution of spawning and larval nursery habitats using otolith microchemistry is element dependent.
- Efficacy of restocking an estuarine-resident species demonstrated by long-term monitoring of cultured fish with alizarin complexone-stained otoliths. A case study.
- Relationship between spawning and egg and larval stages of a unique estuarine-resident species and environmental variables and prey.
- Temporal and regional variation in catch across an extensive coastal recreational fishery: Exploring the utility of survey methods to guide and assess spatio-temporal management initiatives.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life