Name - Macquaria ambigua
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Size, growth and mortality of riverine golden perch (Macquaria ambigua) across a latitudinal gradient.
- Effects of suboptimal temperatures on larval and juvenile development and otolith morphology in three freshwater fishes: implications for cold water pollution in rivers.
- Hypoxic conditions interrupt flood-response movements of three lowland river fish species: Implications for flow restoration in modified landscapes.
- The effects of cold shock on freshwater fish larvae and early-stage juveniles: implications for river management.
- Increasing early life growth of hatchery-reared freshwater fish can improve stocking outcomes.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life