Name - Bidyanus bidyanus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Sensitivity of Freshwater Australian Bass (Macquaria novemaculeata) and Silver Perch (Bidyanus bidyanus) to Waterborne Antimony: Exposure-Dose-Response Characteristics and Ion Homeostasis.
- Underlying trends confound estimates of fish population responses to river discharge.
- Does life history mediate discharge as a driver of multi-decadal changes in populations of freshwater fish?
- Contrasting natal origin and movement history informs recovery pathways for three lowland river species following a mass fish kill.
- Attracting juvenile fish into Tube Fishways - roles of transfer chamber diameter and flow velocity.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life