Name - Sepsis cynipsea
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Geographic patterns of postzygotic isolation between two closely related widespread dung fly species (Sepsis cynipsea and Sepsis neocynipsea; Diptera: Sepsidae).
- Comparative reproductive dormancy differentiation in European black scavenger flies (Diptera: Sepsidae).
- Exaggerated male forelegs are not more differentiated than wing morphology in two widespread sister species of black scavenger flies.
- Usefulness and limitations of thermal performance curves in predicting ectotherm development under climatic variability.
- Comparative sexual selection in field and laboratory in a guild of sepsid dung flies.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life