Name - Amatitlania nigrofasciata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Seed consumption by small fish follows peak seed availability in a tropical dry forest river.
- Prosocial and antisocial choices in a monogamous cichlid with biparental care.
- Behavioral and Endocrine Alterations to Partner Interactions and Offspring Care during Periods of Conflict.
- Taxonomic assessment of the genus Procamallanus (Nematoda) in Middle American cichlids (Osteichthyes) with molecular data, and the description of a new species from Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
- Male procurement of breeding site is valued over male size by monogamous female convict cichlids (Amatitlania nigrofasciata).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life