Name - Carcharias taurus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Association behavior between sand tiger sharks and round scad is driven by mesopredators.
- Flexibility of Heterocercal Tails: What Can the Functional Morphology of Shark Tails Tell Us about Ichthyosaur Swimming?
- Mitochondrial DNA haplotype diversity and origin of captive sand tiger sharks (Carcharias taurus).
- Dental microwear texture analysis as a tool for dietary discrimination in elasmobranchs.
- Short-term changes in reef fish community metrics correlate with variability in large shark occurrence.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life