Name - Ariosoma balearicum
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- First record of leptocephali of bandtooth conger Ariosoma balearicum (Pisces: Congridae) in the Adriatic Sea.
- Low larval abundance in the Sargasso Sea: new evidence about reduced recruitment of the Atlantic eels.
- The stomach content of a Mediterranean Monk Seal (Monachus monachus): finding of Green Turtle (Chelonia mydas) remains.
- Larval size-distributions of Ariosoma balearicum cryptic species during the March-April season in the Sargasso Sea Subtropical Convergence Zone.
- A new look on the morphometric characteristics of Congridae leptocephali from the southern Adriatic Sea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life