Name - Anchoa hepsetus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- [Characteristics of reproduction in Anchoa hepsetus (Linnaeus, 1758, Pisces: Engraulidae) in Seybaplaya, Campeche, Mexico.]
- Variation in fatty acid composition among nine forage species from a southeastern US estuarine and nearshore coastal ecosystem.
- Temporal patterns in the occurrence of selected tropical fishes in mangrove creeks: implications for the fisheries management in north Brazil.
- Consequences of plume encounter on larval fish growth and condition in the Gulf of Mexico.
- The effect of habitat structure and the interactions between four juvenile fishes and zooplankton-prey in a tropical estuary.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life