Name - Gobius fallax
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Osteology and dentition of two Mediterranean Gobius species (Teleostei, Gobiidae).
- Notes on the egg envelope and number of oocytes in two Gobius species (Teleostei: Gobiidae) from the northern Adriatic.
- First record of three gobiid species in the Levant.
- Annotated checklist of fish and lamprey species (Gnathostomata and Petromyzontomorphi) of Turkey, including a Red List of threatened and declining species.
- Determination of fish diversity in the northern coasts of Cyprus (eastern Mediterranean) by visual census method.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life