Name - Chionodraco rastrospinosus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Thermal profiles reveal stark contrasts in properties of biological membranes from heart among Antarctic notothenioid fishes which vary in expression of hemoglobin and myoglobin.
- Evolution of chaperome gene expression and regulatory elements in the antarctic notothenioid fishes.
- Early-life history traits of two icefishes, spiny icefish Chaenodraco wilsoni and ocellated icefish Chionodraco rastrospinosus, in the Ross Sea revealed by otolith microstructure.
- Shape and ontogenetic changes in otolith of the ocellated icefish (Chionodraco rastrospinosus) from the Bransfield Strait, Antarctic.
- Quantitative Proteomics and Network Analysis of Differentially Expressed Proteins in Proteomes of Icefish Muscle Mitochondria Compared with Closely Related Red-Blooded Species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life