Name - Anisotremus surinamensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Sargo Amarelo, a traditionally recognized hybrid between two species of Brazilian reef fishes.
- Length-weight relationships for reef fishes in a southwestern Atlantic tropical oceanic island.
- Phylogenetic Affinity of Genolopa (Digenea: Monorchiidae) with Descriptions of Two New Species.
- Relationships between a common Caribbean corallivorous snail and protected area status, coral cover, and predator abundance.
- Preliminary Estimates of Age, Growth and Natural Mortality of Margate, Haemulon album, and Black Margate, Anisotremus surinamensis, from the Southeastern United States.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life