Name - Amphiprion akallopisos
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Highly restricted gene flow between disjunct populations of the skunk clownfish (Amphiprion akallopisos) in the Indian Ocean.
- Life history, larval dispersal, and connectivity in coral reef fish among the Scattered Islands of the Mozambique Channel.
- Natural endocrine profiles of the group-living skunk anemonefish Amphiprion akallopisos in relation to their size-based dominance hierarchy.
- Environmental DNA (eDNA) metabarcoding approach in fisheries research in India.
- The Sharing of the Same Host of Two Species of Anemonefish in the Gulf of Thailand, One of Which Is Possibly Introduced.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life