Name - Calidris ptilocnemis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Paired Serologic and Polymerase Chain Reaction Analyses of Avian Influenza Prevalence in Alaskan Shorebirds.
- Coping with the Cold: An Ecological Context for the Abundance and Distribution of Rock Sandpipers during Winter in Upper Cook Inlet, Alaska.
- Development and characterization of microsatellite loci for two species of Beringian birds, rock sandpiper (Calidris ptilocnemis) and Pacific wren (Troglodytes pacificus).
- Energetic solutions of Rock Sandpipers to harsh winter conditions rely on prey quality.
- Misidentification of the pectoral sandpiper Calidris melanotos as the rock sandpiper Calidris ptilocnemis in the Bering Sea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life