Name - Narcine brasiliensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Records of morphological abnormalities in the Brazilian electric ray Narcine brasiliensis (Olfers, 1831) (Chondrichthyes: Narcinidae) in the southwestern Atlantic.
- Growth and derived life-history characteristics of the Brazilian electric ray Narcine brasiliensis.
- DNA Barcoding for the Assessment of the Taxonomy and Conservation Status of the Fish Bycatch of the Northern Brazilian Shrimp Trawl Fishery.
- Subcellular metal partitioning as a novel tool in ecotoxicological elasmobranch assessments: The case of lesser numbfish (Narcine brasiliensis) affected by the Mariana dam disaster in Southeastern Brazil.
- Fish species of the Paraiba River estuary, northeastern Brazil.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life