Name - Amblygobius phalaena
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Trophic ecology of coral reef gobies: interspecific, ontogenetic, and seasonal comparison of diet and feeding intensity.
- Some note-worthy fishes observed in the Singapore straits.
- Phenotypic covariance at species' borders.
- First record of whitebarred goby Amblygobius phalaena (Valenciennes, 1837) from Indian waters.
- Captive Reproductive Behavior, Spawning, and Early Development of White-Barred Goby Amblygobius phalaena (Valenciennes, 1837) and Examined Larval Survival and Viability at Different Water Temperatures and Salinities.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life