Name - Adeona
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Ecology of cryptic coral reef communities. 2. Recovery from small disturbance events by encrusting Bryozoa: the influence of 'host' species and lesion size.
- Ecology of cryptic coral reef communities. 3. Abundance and aggregation of encrusting organisms with particular reference to cheilostome Bryozoa.
- Regeneration of calcification in the Adeonidae (Bryozoa: Cheilostomata).
- Intracolonial variation in the cheilostome genera, Adeona and Adeonellopsis.
- Dimorphic brooding zooids in the genus Adeona Lamouroux from Australia (Bryozoa: Cheilostomata).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life