Name - Thryssa kammalensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationship of nine Clupeiform fish species from the Digha coast, West Bengal, India.
- Population genetic structure of Thryssa kammalensis in the Chinese Seas inferred from control region sequences.
- Dietary study using set-nets produces bias in prey choice of fish: A case of three coastal fishes inhabiting southern Korean waters.
- Stock Assessment Using LBB Method for Eight Fish Species From the Bohai and Yellow Seas.
- A multispecies size-structured matrix model incorporating seasonal dynamics.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life