Name - Paralabrax maculatofasciatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Effects of the Blob on settlement of spotted sand bass, Paralabrax maculatofasciatus, to Mission Bay, San Diego, CA.
- Acute hyperosmotic stress test for vigor assessment of first-feeding larvae of spotted sand bass Paralabrax maculatofasciatus and spotted rose snapper Lutjanus guttatus.
- Age, growth, and fishery assessment of spotted sand bass in the Northern Gulf of California, Mexico.
- Evidences of microplastics in diverse fish species off the Western Coast of Pacific Ocean, Mexico.
- Regional assessment of contaminant bioaccumulation in sport fish tissue in the Southern California Bight, USA.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life