Name - Eopsetta jordani
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Extending integrated stock assessment models to use non-depensatory three-parameter stock-recruitment relationships.
- Oceanographic drivers of petrale sole recruitment in the California Current Ecosystem.
- Reproductive ecology and size-dependent fecundity in the petrale sole (Eopsetta Jordani) in waters of California, Oregon, and Washington.
- Coupled changes in biomass and distribution drive trends in availability of fish stocks to US West Coast ports.
- Leveraging scientific uncertainty in fisheries management for estimating among-assessment variation in overfishing limits.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life