Name - Sphyraena obtusata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Morphometric variations associated with breeding season in obtuse barracuda, Sphyraena obtusata Cuvier, 1829 observed from the commercial fish landings at Vizhinjam, Kerala, India.
- Length-weight relationship and condition factor of Sphyraena putnamae Jordan and Seale, 1905 and Sphyraena obtusata Cuvier, 1829 from Pamban Island waters, Gulf of Mannar, south-east coast of India.
- Diet composition, feeding dynamics and proximate composition of obtuse barracuda Sphyraena obtusata (Cuvier, 1829) in the southeastern Arabian Sea.
- Microplastics in the edible and inedible tissues of pelagic fishes sold for human consumption in Kerala, India.
- Reproductive traits of the obtuse barracuda Sphyraena obtusata Cuvier, 1829 in the Gulf of Mannar, south-east coast of India.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life