Name - Squatina squatina
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Chapters from the life story of common angel shark, Squatina squatina, from Turkish waters: a historical, ethnoichthyological and contemporary approach to a little-known shark species.
- New Hope for the Critically Endangered Common Angel Shark Squatina squatina in the Adriatic Sea.
- Identifying critical habitat with archives: 275-year-old naturalist's notes provide high-resolution spatial evidence of long-term core habitat for a critically endangered shark.
- The distribution, ecology and predicted habitat use of the Critically Endangered angelshark (Squatina squatina) in coastal waters of Wales and the central Irish Sea.
- Identification complexity of critically endangered Squatina squatina (Linnaeus, 1758) and Squatina aculeata Cuvier, 1829 in the Mediterranean Sea (Turkey).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life