Name - Pomacentrus vaiuli
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Two pomacentrid fishes, Pristosis jerdoni and Pomacentrus vaiuli, from the Ryukyu Islands.
- Effect of cleaning by Labroides dimidiatus (Labridae) on an ectoparasite population infecting Pomacentrus vaiuli (Pomacentridae) at Enewetak Atoll.
- Link between reproductive output and larval supply of a common damselfish species, with evidence of replenishment from outside the local population.
- Assessment of the effects of cage fish-farming on damselfish-associated food chains using stable-isotope analyses.
- High-performance liquid chromatography to detect thiocyanate in reef fish caught with cyanide: A practical field application.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life