Name - Leuciscus idus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Review and Meta-Analysis of the Environmental Biology and Potential Invasiveness of a Poorly-Studied Cyprinid, the Ide Leuciscus idus.
- Fish faunistic investigation of the Hungarian water system of the river Tur.
- The first summer growth of the juveniles of some fish species in the Lake Tisza.
- Morphological features of the testis of freshwater blood flukes of the genus Sanguinicola Plehn, 1905, with consideration of the testicular patterns in the Aporocotylidae.
- Increasing dominance of non-native fishes in the yield of central European streams and rivers.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life