Name - Centrolabrus exoletus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Characterization of IgM in Norwegian cleaner fish (lumpfish and wrasses).
- Presence of selected pathogens on the gills of five wrasse species in western Norway.
- Laser chasing behaviour of wild fishes exploited as a tool to compare space use between size, sex and species.
- The Rock Cook Wrasse Centrolabrus exoletus Aims to Clean.
- Mind the Depth: The Vertical Dimension of a Small-Scale Coastal Fishery Shapes Selection on Species, Size, and Sex in Wrasses.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life