Name - Coryphaena equiselis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Habitat associations of dolphinfish larvae in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the common dolphinfish Coryphaena hippurus (Perciformes: Coryphaenidae) from next generation sequencing and cross amplification in pompano dolphinfish Coryphaena equiselis.
- Incidents of ingestion of plastic by marine fishes.
- Length-weight Relationship of Six Fish Species from the Central and Southern South China Sea.
- Intestinal microbiota analyses of five economic fishery resources in the South China Sea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life