Name - Rhinochimaera atlantica
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- New record of Rhinochimaera atlantica (Chimaeriformes: Rhinochimaeridae) spawning ground in the Gulf of Mannar along the south-east coast of India.
- First record of the chimaeroid, Rhinochimaera atlantica at Kasimedu Fisheries Harbour, Chennai.
- Structure and vascularization of the ventricular myocardium in Holocephali: their evolutionary significance.
- The bulbus arteriosus of the holocephalan heart: gross anatomy, histomorphology, pigmentation, and evolutionary significance.
- Length-weight relationships for five species of Chimaerids and two species of Rhinochimaerids to the west of Ireland.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life