Name - Harriotta raleighana
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Molecular circumscription of new species of Gyrocotyle Diesing, 1850 (Cestoda) from deep-sea chimaeriform holocephalans in the North Atlantic.
- Holocephalan (Chondrichthyes) dental plates with hypermineralized dentine as a substitute for missing teeth through developmental plasticity.
- Second report of the chimaera Harriotta raleighana (Chondrichthyes: Rhinochimaeridae) in Banderas Bay, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Length-weight relationships for five species of Chimaerids and two species of Rhinochimaerids to the west of Ireland.
- Specimens of the Pacific longnose chimaera Harriotta raleighana Goode & Bean 1895 from the Mexican Pacific in scientific collections of Mexico and the world.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life