Name - Rhinoptera steindachneri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Zeros as a result in diet studies, is this really bad? Rhinoptera steindachneri as a case study.
- Elasmobranch bycatch by prawn trawls in the Gulf of California: First comprehensive analysis and the effect of fish escape devices.
- Drone imaging of elasmobranchs: Whale sharks and golden cownose rays co-occurrence in a zooplankton hot-spot in southwestern Sea of Cortez.
- Bayesian estimation of the age and growth of the golden cownose ray (Rhinoptera steindachneri) in the southern Gulf of California in Mexico.
- A synergistic, global approach to revising the trypanorhynch tapeworm family Rhinoptericolidae (Trypanobatoida).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life